The iIIRG is involved in events at universities and conferences, internationally. The main event is our Annual Conference involving presentations from a mix of academics, practitioners, and students from around the world. A student representative for the iIIRG-S will always be available at the conferences to provide you with information, assist with networking opportunities, and help with any problems that may arise.
From a student perspective, the Annual Conference provides an ideal opportunity to:
- Meet and interact with leading academics within the field who can offer information and advice on your research area.
- Draw on the knowledge and experience of practitioners. The iIIRG is unlike many other psychology and law research groups in that it attracts a number of practitioner members.
- Meet and network with other students who have the same research interests.
- Introduce yourself to potential supervisors.
- Discuss ways of collaborating with other academics within your field.
- Disseminate your work to those interested in and working specifically within the field of investigative interviewing.
- Have the opportunity to attend a masterclass delivered by leading academics that focuses on a specific aspect of investigative interviewing. This provides an invaluable opportunity to enhance your knowledge and meet other delegates with similar research interests.
- Win an award in acknowledgement of all your hard work! For more information, click here.