The deadline for submitting a poster is the 28th of February 2017. To submit a poster, click here.
If your poster abstract is accepted, please see below for details.
There are no set rules for poster sizes. However, most previous posters have been approximately 3 x 4 feet, or 1 x 1.3 metres.
enter site Poster Specifications:
- A poster must be readable from about 2 meters (use preferably a bold font, 18-32 pt);
- Prepare a label for the top of your poster indicating the title, the author(s) and their affiliation(s);
- An academic poster should include:
Practitioner-related posters should include as much detail, similar to the above, as possible.
Captions should be brief. Avoid unnecessary detail in figures, drawings and charts.
- Use simple fonts for both titles and text. Limit the use of capitals, lower case letters are easier to read. Emphasize by using Bold or Italic styles, but not the underline. Present the text in paragraphs;
- Left-aligned text is generally the best for reading. Justified text (straight right margin) should be avoided;.
- Use the single background colour to unify a poster and to distinguish it from neighbouring posters. Lighter pastel colours are best as backgrounds. Using too many colours confuses and distracts the reader;
- Do not mount illustrations on heavy board because these may be difficult to keep in position on the poster board;
- Your poster should be self-explanatory so that you are free to supplement and discuss various points raised by other conference participants;
- Have copies of your complete paper ready to hand out to interested persons. Include author name(s), mailing address, poster title, conference name and date. Include your e-mail address and the website address for your institution.
All materials must be prepared prior to the Conference. There will be no graphic or computer print facilities available at the meetings.